VIP DIAMOND INVISALIGN PROVIDER CHARLOTTE, NC
WHAT IS INVISALIGN TREATMENT?
Invisalign is a series of proprietary clear aligners that change shape over time to straighten your teeth. Tooth colored attachments are placed on your teeth as “grips” and are used to help the clear aligners push your teeth into the proper position and alignment. Invisalign aligners need to be worn for 22 hours per day. You can remove them to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
WHY INVISALIGN TREATMENT?
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit Steele Creek Orthodontics every eight to 12 weeks
HOW LONG DOES INVISALIGN TAKE?
The length of time it takes to achieve your ideal smile is completely dependent on the case. Limited orthodontic cases with Invisalign can take four to nine months, while comprehensive orthodontic cases can range from one to two years. Every case is unique; the more complex the case and the more bite correction that needs to be done, the longer the case will be.
To aid in achieving our patients’ new smiles faster, we offer acceleration devices PROPEL Orthodontics VPro5 and AcceleDent® Aura that can decrease treatment times by up to 30%.
IS INVISALIGN RIGHT FOR ME?
There are no exclusions with Invisalign. Invisalign is just a tool utilized to move the teeth. The main factor in whether or not Invisalign can be effective for you is the orthodontist who uses it. Our Doctors have treated thousands of cases and have the expertise to not only straighten teeth but also to aid in bite correction for those that need it. We can fix overbites, underbites, crossbites, crowding, and spacing, all with the clear convenience of Invisalign aligners.
To learn more about the advantages of Invisalign treatment, schedule an appointment at our Charlotte, NC orthodontic office.